Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Søvasslia

A couple of weekends ago we went on our semester student retreat to Søvasslia, a retreat center about an hour and a half outside of Trondheim. We had ten students go with us and it was an amazing weekend.


Me and Cortney making dinner.

The view from the cabin.


The Easter basket was appreciated by all. THANKS MOM!!



Linn really likes my mittens so I am wearing hers.




Magnus and me trying to figure out stuff for worship.



Me and Audun. Looks like something serious was being discussed.

We had the retreat from Friday until Sunday afternoon. We talked a lot about the grace of God and finding our identity in God. We had so much fun and it was a time to really grow closer to each other and to God. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful place either.







2 comments:

Frøken Gjerde said...

jessica.. you put the E.T picture of me on your blog!! haha... :P

nice weekend:)

sarah :) said...

Looks like a great time! I can't believe all the snow--I haven't seen that white stuff in years (literally) :)
Enjoy the next few weeks!