Wednesday, December 17, 2008

not making any promises....

drum roll please......I'm back in Minnesota!!! I sort of have been since May. I honestly kind of forgot about this only to log on to notice my last posting was in April. My last month in Norway was amazing. It was very hard all at the same time though. I may write more on this later and put up some pictures.

This being said, I don't know how well I will keep this up. I do not see blogging being a very good outlet for me since many of my thoughts are best kept inside my little head. It also took it getting to be 1:47am the night before my last final of the semester to get the motivation to start this up again. The ominous threat of studying lingering overhead has always produced a great amount of motivation in me. I've cleaned, baked, attempted song writing, caught up with old friends, watched the snow come down for an hour straight, tried new hair styles, and even thought about painting my nails, only to decide against it seeing as how I do not have any nail polish remover and am never satisfied with the outcome.

Maybe it won't be until finals of spring semester before you hear from me again, but I will try to be a bit more dedicated.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tit for tat. If you can be selfish, so can I...together, we will blog sporadically, as the procrastination muse moves us.

Frøken Gjerde said...

i love you. i love your blog. and i love the fact that you've updated your. blog. schpaaaaaa.