As I was sitting there checking my emails, I hear this loud 'meow' come from outside. As I turned to the left I see a cat crawling through my window. It's head is about six inches from my face and it nearly gave me a heart attack is scared me so bad. It was lucky I had just woke up otherwise I probably would have punched it in the face with my amazing self-defense reflexes. I looked at it and let out a scream which in turn scared the poor cat that was already terrified because it was stuck on my roof. Once I realized what had happened, I tried calling it back to my window. I reached out and got the cat and brought it into my room for about a half hour and gave it a head scratch that was greatly appreciated. I'm still more of a dog person though. They are nice and don't crawl into second story windows onto your head.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Flying Cats
Some people say I find ways to put myself in random situations on a regular basis. This is living proof that it is in fact random situations that gravitate towards me. Yesterday morning, I had just woke up and was sitting on my bed which is under this window. When I am sitting all the way up, my head sits right by the base of the window. I also have my window open all the time to get some nice air-flow in my room.

As I was sitting there checking my emails, I hear this loud 'meow' come from outside. As I turned to the left I see a cat crawling through my window. It's head is about six inches from my face and it nearly gave me a heart attack is scared me so bad. It was lucky I had just woke up otherwise I probably would have punched it in the face with my amazing self-defense reflexes. I looked at it and let out a scream which in turn scared the poor cat that was already terrified because it was stuck on my roof. Once I realized what had happened, I tried calling it back to my window. I reached out and got the cat and brought it into my room for about a half hour and gave it a head scratch that was greatly appreciated. I'm still more of a dog person though. They are nice and don't crawl into second story windows onto your head.

As I was sitting there checking my emails, I hear this loud 'meow' come from outside. As I turned to the left I see a cat crawling through my window. It's head is about six inches from my face and it nearly gave me a heart attack is scared me so bad. It was lucky I had just woke up otherwise I probably would have punched it in the face with my amazing self-defense reflexes. I looked at it and let out a scream which in turn scared the poor cat that was already terrified because it was stuck on my roof. Once I realized what had happened, I tried calling it back to my window. I reached out and got the cat and brought it into my room for about a half hour and gave it a head scratch that was greatly appreciated. I'm still more of a dog person though. They are nice and don't crawl into second story windows onto your head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
bizarre...just wondering...when you let it go, did you send it through the window or through your front door?
sarah c. :)
I took it out my front door. It was slightly confused though.
That was probably one of my favorite text messages thus far. HOW do these things happen to you?
You know, this could be proof that you are secretly a secret cat lady. Just something to think about...muahaha. Join us on the cat side!! Though I do love dogs.
kattekvinna!!!!!! ;)
As a mom I'm thankful that it was a cat too, nothing wild or bigger! Your retreats always look like so much fun. The scenery is amazing.
Post a Comment