I am just putting up a few pictures of Trondheim this fall. Most of them are taken at an old military fort just up the hill behind my house. Enjoy :)

This is the classic Trondheim postcard picture. I even got the reflection in there.
I was proud of myself.

ahhh this is the hill I 'get' to walk up daily.

6 comments:
Yes, we feel so sorry for you, you and your huge hill in Norway with the trees and the colors. The agony you must be in.
Beautiful! It looks spacious and gorgeous! Bet your legs are like rocks from that hill ;)
Keep on keeping on.
Love sarah c.
PS Lamb & cooked cabbage sounds delicious to me!! :)
hey! how's life in trondheim? coming back tomorrow- looking forward to see your smiling face again! :)
beautiful pics btw:D
Today's random note: I was just checking out Kelly's blog, and when I saw her pics, I realized that you guys stayed at the same university we did when we were in Brussells. Brussels. Whichever. Anyway, we're united internationally, too, Jess. How exciting is that?
very...that's so cool!
What fort were you at with all the cannon?
Post a Comment