
Hey,
If you are looking at this page, you found my blog. I will be posting updates of what I am doing in Norway, so please stop back again in the near future. Thank you so much for keeping me, the rest of the team, and the people of Norway in your prayers.
5 comments:
Hey- Its so awesome that I can leave comments on here. That way when you are all the way in NORWAY, I can still tell you every detail of my life!! I'm so proud of you for giving of a year to further the kingdom. Your AMAZING!!!
I am looking at this page. I found you.
UPDATE!!!!!! Get over that jetlag and stop looking at new things and talking to new people and tell us some good Jessus stories.
Yeah~ I'm so glad you arrived safely with only a few minor unfortunate circumstances!! Keep letting us know how things are going over there ( hint, hint)
Hey Your page looks good. It is now on my favs. Miss ya!
Allysa
You are so awesome!
Nate
Post a Comment