While I was at the conference in Belgium during August, I had the chance to meet some crazy, yet amazing people from Scotland. A couple of weeks ago, Kelly and I had the chance to travel to visit them. It was such an amazing time! Really can't say enough good things about it. Here are some pictures from our time there.
.JPG)
After a glorious night train. I LOVE THE MORNINGS!!!
.JPG)
.JPG)
We had a great welcome team
.JPG)
Strolling through a park in
Dunfermline.JPG)
.JPG)
The Abbey in
Dunfermline. Part of William Wallace is claimed to be buried there.
.JPG)
Our male models....
.JPG)
.JPG)
Downtown Edinburgh
.JPG)
William Wallace himself
Everyday at exactly 1 they shoot off this canon over the city so everyone knows it's one o'clock. Kind of like in Mary Poppins.....
.JPG)
There are at least 4 of us in there, maybe 5. I can't remember if Linda squeezed in there.
.JPG)
Sign winner of the day
.JPG)
HUGE
calzones.
.JPG)
The gang walking around at the castle. We got to see the crown jewels of Scotland. They've also rebuilt certain areas of the castle to make it how it was during the time of wars and keeping prisoners there.
.JPG)
We found out that
Dunfermline is the sister city to Trondheim so Kelly and I had to get a picture with the sign. Unfortunately though it was kind of in the ghetto so we took a quick picture and got out of there.
.JPG)
Introducing Puppy Chow and 7-Layer bars to the Scots!
I don't get how an entire continent doesn't like peanut butter.
Linda and Jo hard at work in the kitchen making dinner.
I think I am checking to see if the bars are done.
.JPG)
Haggis, potatoes and turnips.
.JPG)
Haggis is a traditional Scottish food that is the ground up organ meats of the cow boiled in the stomach of a sheep. I actually really liked it.
.JPG)
Down at the beach!
.JPG)
It was so windy that day.
.JPG)
I swear....it wasn't my fault.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Luckily it wasn't too cold that day.
.JPG)
Kelly and Linda dried my clothes using the little hand dryer in the
bathroom in the basement of "Miami Beach"
1 comment:
Ah Jess! It looks like an amazing time with fun people! Yay for lots of pictures--I want to travel in Europe next! :)
sc in jp
ps i haven't heard from "M" yet...but i hope to!
Post a Comment