Helena, Leah, and me in Bjugn, Norway, where Helena's family lives.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Leah er med meg i Norge!!!!
Yippe!!! I was graced by my first visitor over here in Norway. My cousin Leah flew in the same day that I returned from Germany and stayed until the morning of the 13th. We had an amazing, very relaxing time together. I wouldn't suggest visiting Norway in January due to the darkness, cold, and the fact that pretty much everything is closed that is interesting to see, but we made the most of it. It was great.
Leah and me at Lade.

Helena, Leah, and me on the boat on the way to Helena's place for the weekend. There is a video on the bottom of this page of our boat ride there. It was a bit bumpy at times but overall a good time.

Helena, Leah, and me in Bjugn, Norway, where Helena's family lives.
Helena, Leah, and me in Bjugn, Norway, where Helena's family lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am jealous of Leah. Like, ridiculously so.
Post a Comment